Global Village - 01.30.09 Sergio Mielniczenko firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to this show's podcast, you will automatically receive it: http://archive.kpfk.org/parchive/
1. João Donato/ Amazonas/No Ritmo Da Bossa Nova/Warne
2. DJ Sun/ Paris/Groove Armada /Soundboy Version)/Sony / BMG
3. 27/Vanessa da Mata /Boa Sorte- Good Luck/ Sim /Sony -BMG
4.. Sergio Mendes Feat. Black Eyed Peas/ Mas Que Nada/ Timeless/Concord
5. Emílio Santiago /Chega De Saudade/ No Ritmo Da Bossa Nova Jazz
6. Sia /Day Too Soon (Mock & Toof Edit)/Some People Have Real Problems/Money Puzzle Record
7. Buika /No Habrá Nadie En El Mundo/La Niña De Fuego/ Warner Latina
8. Koop /Whenever There Is You /Koop Islan/ Atlantic
9. DJ Sun/Dubai/Para/ Om Records
10. Al Di Meola/Campero/Diabolic Inventions and Seduction for Solo Guitar Volume I
11. Massive Attack /Unfinished Sympathy/Collected/Virgen America
12. Juliette Commagere/ Skyscraper/Queens Die Proudly/ Aeronaut Rec
13. Alicia Keys /Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)/ As I Am/J Records
14. Sexto Sentido/ No Me Platiques/Mi Feeling/Ahi-Nama Music
15. Azymuth/ Os Cara La/Buttefly/Farout Recordings
16. Bat Makumba /Nação Francisco/Boteco/Brazilian
17. Richard Bona /Te Dikalo/Bona Makes You Sweat/Decca
Guest at 11:00 - Robert Kyle - CD "Brasilicious"
Sunday February 1st at The Pasadena Jazz Institute at The Paseo Colorado
CD RELEASE concert/party for my new CD "Bossalicious" from 7-10 PM
with my Brazilian Trio +1
featuring Roberto Montero, Cristiano Novelli & Ami Molinelli + special guests!
PLEASE come out and celebrate and enjoy some great music from my new CD
ar the best place to hear jazz in Pasadena!!!!
<>Ok, so I JUST found out that this is actually Superbowl Sunday too, can I help it that we were all particularly drawn to this date? According to my sources, kick off time is 6 PM EST (3 PM here) and most football games last about 3 hours, give or take a ½ hour.
That still gives you time to make our 7 PM downbeat, so you CAN have you Superbowl
AND your “Bossalicious” too! There are TV's there for kickoff, so come early if you want!
260 East Colorado Blvd. Suite 206-Pasadena CA 91101
Appetizers, wine & beer available for purchase-$10 Cover
Paseo Colorado is a mall located on the south side Colorado Blvd.
between Los Robles & Marengo on the south side of the street.
Suite 206 is on the 2nd floor in the Western Sector
www.pasadenajazz.org-for more info 626-398-3344
AL DEMIOLA AT THE ROXY - WED. FEB. 4 AT 8:00PMBrazilian Carnaval THE 9th ANNUAL BRAZILIAN CARNAVAL 2009 Back where it all started 20 years ago, the newly renovated HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM! DYNAMIC RHYTHMS & NON-STOP BRAZILIAN ENTERTAINMENT SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009 8:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. www.braziliannites.com
www.grandperformances.org www.hollywoodbowl.org www.fordamphitheatre.org www.jazzbakery.org/ www.catalinajazzclub.com/ www.uclalive.org/Calendar