SOMETHING'S HAPPENING with Roy Of Hollywood
Monday - Thursday Midnight to 6:00 AM (Technically Midnight Tue-Fri)
SOMETHING'S HAPPENING ON THE WEB
KPFK can be heard streaming live online at http://www.kpfk.org and click on
'listen live" Times are Pacific Time.
Archives can be found at http://archive.kpfk.org
Program times for "Something's Happening!" are approximate but close and "Monday night" is legally Tuesday morning et seq.
Thanks to Archive Webmaster
Sha Tahmesebi and Server Masters Riley and Mary McIntire and audio archives facilitated by Ali Lexa
Shows Featured on "Something's Happening" -
- Sounds True 1 (800) 333-9185 www.soundstrue.com
- Don't touch that dial info page
1st Monday night of the month at 12:00am
- Gary Null 877-627-5065 www.garynull.com
- Alternative Radio 1 (800) 444-1977 www.alternativeradio.org
- TUC Radio 1 (707) 463-2654, www.tucradio.org
- Thom Hartmann http://www.thomhartmann.com
- Alan Watts Materials MEA: 1 (866) 492-8446 http://www.alanwattsrecordings.com/
Electronic University: 1 (800) 96-watts www.alanwatts.com Pacifica Radio Archives: 1 (800) 735-0230 www.pacificaradioarchives.org
- Shinzen Young 1 (866) 666-0874 www.shinzen.org
-Caroline Casey (888) 741-gods www.coyotenetworknews.com
KPFK is a progressive media outlet challenging corporate media perspectives and providing a voice to voiceless communities. Help keep KPFK a strong and independent source of music, arts, news and information.
4:00am - 6:00am
Aziatik Rhythmz is the only on-air radio show in Southern California that gives voice to the Asian-Pacific Islander community. It's produced by the KPFK API Collective, and reflects the diverse interests of collective members.
Roots Music & Beyond
6:00am - 8:00am
Folk and roots music and more, sundry sounds from bluegrass to bebop and beyond.
Halfway Down The Stairs or Liberated Sisters
8:00am - 9:00am
These programs rotate every week
9:00am - 10:00am
Los Angeles Area Forecast
High: 86°F | Low: 70°F