Multiple dates from Thursday, October 10th to Sunday, October 13th
Desert Daze Music Festival - Moreno Beach
Price: $259 - $2449
More Information (KPFK 90.7 FM is not responsible for external websites)
#DesertDaze2019 will take place in the valley of the unbroken horizon, aka Moreno Beach, at Lake Perris in Southern California, located 1.5 hours SE of Los Angeles between the San Jacinto and San Bernardino Mountains.
The striking mountain ranges and rolling desert hills provide an enveloping otherworldly backdrop to the activities of Moreno Beach. Float metaphorically, spiritually, or literally in a lake while your favorite artists sonically bend the air and water around you. The venue is conveniently located near hotels, rental houses, supermarkets, gas stations, banks, convenience stores, auto mechanics, and virtually every kind of retail/services you can think of.
Desert Daze Stages
- Moon Stage: The first of two main stages that alternate back and forth (no overlap!). This stage is located on the beach, with Lake Perris and the Bernasconi Hills as it’s backdrop. You can swim in the lake or float while your favorite artists play.
- Block Stage: The second of two main stages, located on the lawn, a hop, skip and a jump away from Moon Stage and the Marketplace.
- The Theatre: Our 3rd stage is inside a large tent with video screens + projection artists, located at the opposite end of the festival grounds as the Block Stage and the marketplace. Also a short walk from the Moon Stage.
- The Sanctuary: An immersive 36’ dome for visitors who need a respite from the crowds, augmented by a lineup of ambient sound artists curated by Epicenter Projects and Touch Music. In 2018 The Sanctuary featured Cristopher Cichocki – Circular Dimensions, PINKCOURTESYPHONE (Richard Chartier), Gregg Kowalsky, William Hutson, David Scott Stone, Al Lover, + more.
- The Mystic Bazaar: Located within the Camping Village, the Mystic Bazaar provides an immersive program of sound baths, yoga, shamanic ceremony, classes led by our Mystics, guided plant
17801 Lake Perris Dr,
Moreno Valley, CA
The event runs from 10:00am to 11:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
KPFK is a progressive media outlet challenging corporate media perspectives and providing a voice to voiceless communities. Help keep KPFK a strong and independent source of music, arts, news and information.
Rising Up w Sonali Kolhatkar
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Rising Up is a daily digest of independent news analysis, investigation, education, artistic expression, activism in the public interest
Background Briefing with Ian Masters
5:00pm - 5:55pm
Background Briefing goes far beyond the headlines and deep under the radar to bring forward truths unheard elsewhere in American media.
5:55pm - 6:00pm
6:00pm - 6:30pm
The Pacifica Evening News from KPFA and KPFK
Badfish: A Tribute to Sublime - Beyond the Sun Tour
A Tribute To Sublime, Tropidelic, Lawat House Of Blues Anaheim
Los Angeles Area Forecast
High: 82°F | Low: 54°F